Why hello there strangers! New & old!
Once again I have to apologise for my lack of posting. My third year has been tougher than I ever imagined, and even though I have two essays to hand in on the next couple of days I needed to write this to have a little break from parasites and immune systems…
So to begin with the most recent events…
1. It was my flatmates 22nd birthday yesterday so I posted a little collage of our 3 years together. So many lovely memories!
2. Oh gosh, I was really procrastinating at this point. Don’t people say never to play with your food? – I couldn’t resist! Let me know what you would put in as a speech bubble, I think the pepper on the left looks very shocked indeed!
3. I was gifted this fluffy rabbit dressing gown for Christmas and whenever I’ve been in the flat I’ve been living in it. It’s so blimmin’ comfy!
4. This is my little sister Olivia, isn’t she gorgeous!? One of my friends says she looks like a baby Rita Ora, what do you think?
5. A picture from the Greenwhich Royal Observatory looking out over the city, I do adore London! Just look at that frosty grass!
6. This was a picture that was featured taken for theAstronomy Photography of the year exhibition at the Royal Observatory. It shows a hybrid eclipse of the sun in northern Kenya. Amazing huh?
7. I had these Dutch pancakes on my birthday, they were smothered in Nutella and had nuts scattered on them too. Perfect bitesize pieces!
8. Greenwhich park on a frosty morning! Gorgeous isn’t it?
9. So I got a new phone case… It’s a bit of a love/hate marmite situation… I personally love it – even if it does keep me craving fries!
11. I got a little snap happy in Barcelona… Doesn’t it have beautiful architecture though!?
12. On Christmas Eve my family always have a mince-pie making competition. I won this year due to my extra special recipe… which if you are lucky I may decide to share with you beautiful people one day 😉
13. Ugh, our stunning Christmas tree. Anyone else still in the post-Christmas slump? Everytime I see this picture it makes me smile though…
14. A little alleyway in Barcelona old town, so cute!
15. My greying dad walking down Las Ramblas in Barcelona #artyshot
16. Some more Barcelona architecture – oops
17. Stunning Christmas markets in Barcelona. How photogenic are those little huts!
18. Passport & Mac at the ready for the 2hr flight to Spain! Also you can see a little bit of my new Dune boat shoes, so comfy19. My university had a Christmas Ball! Don’t my friends look gorgeous! Do you like my dress? It from Lipsy in case anyone was wondering!
20. A shot from when I went to Thorpe Park at Halloween. It looks so pretty in the afternoon sunlight. I bloody love roller coasters, are you an adrenaline junkie like me?
21. Coffee from a scrumptious café in Shoreditch. It’s called Nude Espresso and they have the cutest decor and tastiest coffee!
22. I swear to God, I bit this strawberry and a heart appeared! It’s as if the universe was trying to tell me something… I wish.
23. I visited Ladurée. Don’t they just make the tastiest macarons! So full of flavour. As you can tell my favourite flavour is chocolate!
24. And lastly, the gorgeous Covent Garden Christmas tree. I wish every day was Christmas Day! Isn’t it huge! London at this time is so amazing, definitely get a chance to visit if you can around this time, it comes to life!
Well I hope you enjoyed that wee insight into my recent life, my Instagram is @imogen_lovera if you are ever inclined to follow me 😉
I promise I will try and post as often as I can! Love you all! x