I know, I know, I’m a crap blogger. It been nearly a month now and I haven’t posted any new content. I’m sorry.
I do have an excuse though, I have just started back at university for my third and final year and to be perfectly honest, it’s fricking hard work!
I will know do my best to keep this little spot of the internet updated as much as I can!
Now, to get you caught up on what I’ve been up to the past few weeks I thought I’d share with you some pictures from my Instagram.
1. This is a picture my dad took when we were on a bike ride in Spain. Technically a throwback, but I can’t help reminiscing on those care-free days which seem so long ago now!
2. I have been loving my home-made bread, topped with avocado, an egg and TONS of salt and pepper. Definitely my favourite lunch du jour.
3. I’ve recently been meeting up with a few friends since getting back to London. Last week I hit up The Breakfast Club (a must for brunch if you’re visiting!) with an old friend and I ordered the eggs royale. They looked too scrummy not to post!
4. A couple of weeks ago I made the decision to have half of my hair chopped off. As you can see in the first image, it was pretty long and ratty. I went to a salon called Oskar Pink in Mornington Crescent. I cannot recommend this place enough, they’re so friendly and chatty and pretty reasonably priced considering they’re in London! I went for a cut and dip-dye and my hair has never looked so healthy!
5. Next is another throwback of my brother and I. I’m not entirely sure what Halloween year this was but I just couldn’t resist posting when I found it – look at the sass on my brothers face!
6. Eek! These tickets speak for themselves! All I can say is bring on 15th October!
7. A cute picture of my little sisters and my shadow. Also back in August in Spain. She’s so tiny!
8. My grandma and I recently went to Buckingham Palace for the exhibition on the Royal Childhood. Super interesting (unfortunately it’s closed now) and you weren’t technically allowed to take photos – but I snuck this one of the Picture Gallery as I thought it looked so regal and beautiful.
9. As part of my Freshers Week we had a masked ball. I love the lace detailing of my mask and also loved the contrasting bright orange faux ponyskin clutch I wore!
10. Last but not least, I’ve decided to start making my own bread at university. I can never usually get through a whole loaf of Hovis so I thought if I made it myself I could make smaller loafs. It also tastes 10x better than any shop bought loaf! I’m actually making it with spelt flour instead of regular flour as I have heard it has some great health benefits – it also tastes better! Keep your eyes peeled for a blog post on how to make the scrummiest spelt loaf! 😉
If you’d like to follow me on Instagram and keep up to date with what I’m up to, my username is imogen_lovera
Bye for now!